Ok ,so I'm apologising for not posting a new product of the week for almost two weeks! I have been working a lot lately, and everything has been just really hectic
So I will be posting two new products instead of the one. The first product is, Garnier Fructis Curl Construct mouse. This is the first mouse I have ever used in my hair and I must say that I'm pretty pleased with it! It helps hold and define your curls without making them sticky or stiff like many hair gels do. It's available at your friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart and I believe it's betweeen 3-5 dollars. Definitely a good product for a low price!
Next on my list is the EZ Comb. Apparently it has been advertised on t.v. infomercials but I have never seen the ads before. You can order them online or purchase them at your local Wal-Mart.My mother in-law had them in her hair the other day. I liked them so much she got me some for my birthday yesterday. They come in a package of two and the cost is only 10.00. You get a silver comb and a brown comb. You can check this product out here:
- Biracial Christian Girl
- Hello, My name is Sharlinda Faith B. and I'm 25 years old. I have been a wife to my husband Nick for three and half years, and I am also a proud mother of our 3 year old son Lil Nick Jr. I'm the oldest of four children born to my black father and white mother. I'm also their only girl! Growing up our parents always told us we were mixed race and to be proud of both our heritages. Over the years my brothers and I have faced racism from both ends of the spectrum, but that never changed how we viewed ourselves. Time and Time again I've had to answer questions about my racial background, or have people angrily challenge me on how I define myself! These experiences along with the desire to know about others like me, lead me to read anything I could on the web about being biracial. I remember it as being one of the most amazing revelations in my life to find others who embraced both heritages just like I did! These last few years I have wanted to voice my opinions to the others. If enough people like me don't speak up then the world will never change.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Hair Products I've tried
- Frizz-Ease Curl Around shampoo and conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Curl and Shine leave in conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Hydra-curls shampoo and conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Moisture Works shampoo and conditioner
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo
- Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner