So this is Andrea's Choice on Youtube , if you haven't found it already. Her channel is very popular and she always gives great product reviews along with some helpful hair and makeup tutorials. Here is her tutorial on straightening hair. Go check out her channel! it is very heplful!
- Biracial Christian Girl
- Hello, My name is Sharlinda Faith B. and I'm 25 years old. I have been a wife to my husband Nick for three and half years, and I am also a proud mother of our 3 year old son Lil Nick Jr. I'm the oldest of four children born to my black father and white mother. I'm also their only girl! Growing up our parents always told us we were mixed race and to be proud of both our heritages. Over the years my brothers and I have faced racism from both ends of the spectrum, but that never changed how we viewed ourselves. Time and Time again I've had to answer questions about my racial background, or have people angrily challenge me on how I define myself! These experiences along with the desire to know about others like me, lead me to read anything I could on the web about being biracial. I remember it as being one of the most amazing revelations in my life to find others who embraced both heritages just like I did! These last few years I have wanted to voice my opinions to the others. If enough people like me don't speak up then the world will never change.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hair Products I've tried
- Frizz-Ease Curl Around shampoo and conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Curl and Shine leave in conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Hydra-curls shampoo and conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Moisture Works shampoo and conditioner
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo
- Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner